Wednesday 3 October 2018

Life Update

Hello! Wow, it has been way too long! So, I've got some news, but how are you? Good, good. Oh, my news is that I've finished my Masters! Yes, my dissertation is written and all handed in. I'm glad I did it, but man am I glad it's over! 

Yep, Masters is complete and now my life - that is, my reading and bookish life - can go back to normal! Obviously, I haven't been reading as much as I normally do, I'm so behind on my reading challenge and I haven't had a chance to write a review for months. But all of that will change! 

Upcoming reviews that you have to look forward to are:
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- The Invitation by Keris Stainton
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
- The Plus One by Sophia Money-Coutts
- Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow by Siobhan Curham

Plus, discussions, Friday reads, top tens and whatever else I feel like writing! I'm so glad I'm back and will see you all soon for said reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment