Sunday 28 April 2013

Weekly Highlights: the short edition


Welcome to this week's Highlights, the meme borrowed from Faye. This is a feature highlighting things that happened on and off the blog, somewhat replacing my On My Bookshelf. It is inspired by The Story Sirens In My Mailbox, Books, Biscuit and Tea’s Showcase Sunday, Kimba Caffeinated’s Sunday Post, and the British Letterbox Love.

On the Blog
Review of Perfectly Dateless (3 stars)
Embracing My Inner Geek for Lucy's blogoversary

Currently Reading
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa - taking longer than I thought to read this one, but it is so good!

Behind the Blog
No new books this week, though I am expecting some next week. However, I do want to mention that the next few weeks are going to be tense for me, as I finish my final year at university. So, reviews will be once a week and I have some discussion posts lined up to appear soon, but I'm afraid you're going to have to be patient with me; it'll only last May, as my last presentation is on the 20th. I'm not going to disappear but don't expect me around as much. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Gah, I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on Teh Eternity Cure. I sent it home by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Eternity Cure on my Kindle and really need to read it soon. I've had it for ages now! I really hope you enjoy it.

    Good luck with all of your university work! :D

    ReplyDelete