Sunday 21 September 2014

Weekly Highlights: the 'Poster' edition


Weekly Highlights is a feature borrowed from Faye of A Daydreamer's Thoughts, where I get to highlight my posts of the week, show you my new books and talk about bookish things! 

Erm, not a lot to report from this week. I haven't worked much since last weekend, although have picked up overtime for next week so that's good. Oooh, my TFIOS signed poster arrived yesterday! It was a splurge/early birthday present to myself and it's so pretty! Picture on my twitter if you're interested.

On The Blog
Review of Vivian Versus America by Katie Coyle (4 stars)
Review of The Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan (5 stars)
Review of Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (5 stars)

Currently Reading
I've just started Anomoly by Krista McGee, which sounds really interesting, like a robotic sort of dystopian. 

On My Bookshelf
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission - because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.


I finally have the last book! A library copy (though I plan on buying for my collection soon) and I am so excited to read the epic conclusion!

1 comment: