Friday 17 January 2014

Lucky 14 Reading Challenge: sign up


Books to Share is hosting this fantastic challenge that I just had to sign up for! Check out all the details here. Basically you have to read a book for each of the challenges, which are listed below, along with my chosen book.

1. Visit The Country: Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys - New Orleans in the 50's, still counts right?
2. Cover Lust: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan - I won a US hardback copy, ooh months ago and it sounds so good!
3. Blame it on Bloggers: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - definitely Sophie's fault!
4. Bargain All The Way: Beautiful Chaos by Gary Russell - a Doctor Who novel, re-published to celebrate the 50th anniversary. 
5. (Not So) Fresh From the Oven: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 
6. First Letter’s Rule: Anomaly by Krista McGee 
7. Once Upon a Time: Dracula and Other Horror Stories by Bram Stoker - yeah, that's definitely older than me!
8. Chunky Brick: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - 562 pages, eep!
9.  Favourite Author: Paper Towns by John Green - one of the only books of his I haven't read and I've had on my shelf for months
10. It’s Been There Forever: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - bought for my dissertation but never used
11. Movies vs Books: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - technically a re-read but it was years ago 
12. Freebies Time: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night time by Mark Haddon - Christmas present from The Boyfriend
13. Not My Cup of Tea: Heat Wave by Richard Castle - a crime novel, based on my favourite TV series Castle
14: Walking Down the Memory Lane: The Mediator series by Meg Cabot - my favourite books by her and the series that got me into fantasy genre.


1 comment:

  1. Awww I love your list, Anya :) Thanks for joining me in this challenge, i hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete