Monday 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: goals



So, this is where I state my reading goals and what I hope to read/ finish in my first read-a-thon! 

Firstly, I haven't finished Soulmates by Holly Bourne yet so I'll finish that. Then I'll read Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin, something I've had on my shelves for quite a while and hopefully I'll fly through it because I loved the first book. Next up is a pick from my TBR jar: Eve and Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate. 

Alongside, I'm also hoping to make a start on It Felt Like A Kiss by Sarra Manning, a new Netgalley book on my Kindle. 

I'm also going to be trying to keep up with all the challenges, if not competing in them then at least commenting and cheering others on. I also hope to participate in at least one twitter chat, probably the one on Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow you've got some great books to read! Can't wait to see what you think of Eve and Adam! I'll be starting It Felt Like a Kiss soon so fingers crossed it's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete