Tuesday 20 March 2018

Top Books on my Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and now lives at That Artsy Reader Girl.




I've already talked about my March TBR, to be found here if you're interested, but as I am off for two weeks at Easter as well as going on a study trip to Poland and Germany, I'm going to get a lot of reading done - and not all of it set texts!


University
1 - The Third Man by Graham Greene
2 - Wormwood by Poppy Z Brite
3 - And the Ass Saw the Angel by Nick Cave


Pleasure
4 - Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
5 - Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
6 - Scythe by Neal Shusterman
7 - The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven
8 - Sam and Ilsa's Last Hurrah by Rachel Cohn and Daivd Levithan
9 - Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu
10 - Genuine Fraud by E Lockhart




Obviously if I can get ahead of my university reading then I will prioritise that but while I have time off, I'm going to catch up on my TBR. Plus I'm only taking my kindle on my trip so can finally catch up on the e-books I've been collecting for months!


Let me know what's on your Spring-time TBR or if there's any books you're waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment