Tuesday 14 March 2017

Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday, created by The Broke and The Bookish, where this week I will be listing the books on my Spring TBR. The list will be split into two: one for books I already own, and one for books that I do not but plan to as soon as humanly possible. 

WindfallAlready own:
Windfall by Jennifer E Smith - another review book, this time from Pan Macmillan, I am ridiculously excited about this, I have loved all of her previous books and this one is coming out early May. 

The Circus by Olivia Levez - an early review copy from Rock The Boat, I really liked Olivia's first book and this one actually sounds even better.

Replica by Lauren Oliver - picked up in a charity shop before Christmas, I would like to tackle this monster soon.

Suicide Squad: Kicked in the Teeth by Adam Glass - I know, I've been saying I'm going to read this for months but this time I actually mean it!

Desperately want in my hands:
Doing It by Hannah Witton - I've been watching Hannah's YouTube channel avidly for a while now and I am so excited to read her book, all about sex and relationships. This is coming out 6th April.

Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4)Into The Fire by Jeaniene Frost - the finale of the Night Prince series, I've been holding my breath for this for over a year and it's just come out but I'm poor and can't buy a copy yet and that makes me unbelievably sad. But soon!

The Wicked and the Divine vol 3 by Kieron Gillen - I'm really enjoying this graphic novel series, slowly plodding my way through them. 

Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews - I've seen loads of great reviews for Ilona's books and I can't believe I haven't read any yet! I plan on starting with her latest series. 

The Deal by Elle Kennedy - just something I've had my eye on for a while, a fresh NA contemporary that looks very funny and hot. 

Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer - published late January in the States, I don't think it's being published over here (or not yet) but a side story about Iko? I am all over that!

No comments:

Post a Comment